Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hot off the press...

I'm SUPER excited to announce that my very first set of math and literacy centers is complete! Please check it out and be sure to tell me what you think. It includes 6 centers, descriptions, directions and response sheets to be used in October (I know, I know... it's only June! But what can I say? I'm a plan WAY ahead kind of girl). So head on over to TpT and pick it up for FREEEE!! I hope you like it! Oh, and come back later in the week to see what else is new. I can feel my creative juices flowing again already!


Spooky October Centers




Oh, and please pass it along to everyone you know (makes a great gift, HA!)!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing!! These centers look super cute!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete