Friday, August 10, 2012

Calling all shopaholics...

As I'm sure many of you already know, TpT and numerous teachers are having a HUGE Back to School Sale this weekend! 




I am so excited to stock up on so many goodies for this year! If you're going to be taking advantage of the savings, hop on over to my little store! I have plenty of NEW owl and pirate (yes, I said pirate) themed items, Back to School centers, plus some common core posters that are sure to come in handy! Make sure you enter code BTS12 at checkout to receive the additional 10% off!!






In celebration of this awesome event, I've linked up with Blog Hoppin. For those of you who REALLY love shopping, set aside some time NOW and check out all these wonderful store who are also participating in the sale!


Also, thank you so much to all of my new followers! I've almost hit 100 and have managed to round up some good freebies for my upcoming giveaway! Be on the look out!

That's all for now. Short, sweet, and to the point!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment