I'm thinking about printing it out so I can hang it on my wall somewhere. Maybe I'll create a frame for the next Made it Monday...
Anyways, thanks again Ashley. It's so awesome to have such a supportive group of teachers out there!! I may be new to blogging, but I have been teaching for a little while now. I wish I had all of these resources when I first began. It is such a please to be able to share my trials and errors in hopes that someone (including me) can become a better teacher.
The fun part of this award is learning some random facts about those nominated. So, here's a little bit about me :)
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose without using my hands (hey, it said RANDOM).
2. Whenever I paint my nails, I ALWAYS peel the polish off within a couple of days.
3. I have a french bulldog names Boris who I'm pretty convinced is part piglet.
4. I have tattoos, lots of them, and no one at school knows!
5. I love flowers, but can't seem to keep anything alive.
6. I love, love, love baking.
7. When i first met my husband, I told him I would never marry him because of his last name.
Second Grade Nest who, by the way, has a giveaway going on!
Alright folks, I'm off for the night. Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and do it all over again!