1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. Sunny California
2. First grade (and parts of second grade... long story)
3. 7th year (9th if you count student teaching and a year of substitute teaching)
4. I tried briefly last year but wasn't committed. This time around, I've been going strong since June of 2012. Go me!!
5. Set a timer!!!! I can't count the number of times I've spent all day/night on here hopping from blog to blog. I would always say, "Just one more..." Now I decide how much time I can afford to spend stalking and I set a timer. When it goes off, I stop. It takes some discipline, but I now have time for the other necessities. Best of both worlds!!
Hope you'll link up so we can get to know more about you! And thanks to Janis at Grade Three if For Me for creating this linky!
Now I'm off to continue working on my calendar and other classroom labels!